Royal Enfield is all Set to Compete against the International giants like Harley Davidson, Triumph and Indian by coming up with a cruiser which can actually match the standards or can even outperform them. This bike is non-other than the Royal Enfield Bobber 838. Although it is just a concept, we expect Royal Enfiled to launch it soon in the Indian and the world market.
At EICMA 2018 Show in Milan, Italy. Royal Enfield Presented a new model that is Inspired by the Iconic 1938 KX Model with Some Innovative Key Features added into Bobber 838.
The Prototype of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 was designed only in 6 months. So it will be quite interesting to see the running model of this bike.
Whether there will be a change in the running model or will all the Specs be the same stay tuned with Bike Squadron to get all the updates.
As the Royal Enfield bikes have abilities to turn even a string of tightly packed, long-distance riding days into an easygoing featured film.
So will New bobber concept Model will Stand up to the mark or it will Fail?
Let’s take a look and deep dive into The Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX model.
1. Royal Enfield KX Concept – Video
2. Royal Enfield 838 KX – KEY FEATURES:
- First modern V-Twin Engine
- All digital Console
- Awesome Looks
- Dual-Channel ABS
- Advanced Technology
- Solid Build Quality
- Alloy Wheels
3. Royal Enfield 838 KX – SPECIFICATIONS:
3.1 Colour Variant:
The Royal Enfield Bobber is going to be launched in only on Shade that is Bottle Green.
3.2 Engine Specifications:
|Maximum Torque||90-100 NM|
|Maximum Power||100 Horsepower|
|Emission Standard||Bharat Stage-6 (BS6)|
|Bore x Stroke||80 mm x 83.4 mm|
3.3 Fuel Efficiency:
|Fuel Supply||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Mileage||Not Revealed yet|
|Tank Capacity||Not Revealed yet|
3.4 Wheel and Tyre:
|Front Wheel||3.50 x 19 (equipped with Maxxis Tyres)|
|Rear Wheel||4 x 19(equipped with Maxxis Tyres)|
|Front Brake||Twin Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Single Disc|
|Front Suspension||Girder Fork With Single Damper|
|Rear Suspension||Single Damper with Progressive Link|
3.5 Digital Clusters:
3.6 Version Dimensions:
|Ground Clearance||128 mm|
|Seat Height||760 mm|
4. Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX Pros And Cons:
Since every bike has some positive and negative sides, here are certain points you must consider before making your decision of buying this machine.
- The airbox is a Part of the frame
- The engine consists of 6-speed Transmission
- The bike comes with all digital cluster with smartphone Integration and other Connectivity like Bluetooth, GPS etc.
- The bike consists of gear indicator over Speedometer section.
- Bike Comes with single-sided swingarm, premium brake callipers from ByBre.
- Bike Consists of dual-tone alloy wheels with machine-finished 7×2 spoke layout.
- Very little ground clearance can be heartbreaking while going through the speed breakers.
- Considering this bike to be a Bobber styled, no rear seat is not present but it would be great to see a pillion seat so that your pillion can also enjoy the rides on this beautiful peace of engineering.
5. FAQs about Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX:
Q. What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX?
This bike is available with only one colour option that is Bottle Green.
Q. What is the ex-showroom price of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX in India?
The ex-showroom price of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KXis approx. 5 Lakhs.
Q. What is the mileage of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX?
The mileage has not been revealed yet.
Q. Who are the Competitors of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX?
The competition of this bike is limited to very few bikes, that are:
1. Harley Street 750
2. Harley Davidson Iron 883
3. Ducati Monster
4. Ducati Scrambler Icon
Find more info on BikeSquadron
Q. What is Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KX seat height?
The seat height of Royal Enfield Bobber 838 KXis 760 mm which is pretty decent Height.
2 thoughts on “Royal Enfield Bobber 838: A KX Concept Model”
Great article, Kunal Really Informative
amazing post, thanks for sharing these articles. i am truly motivated by you for the ride.